Enhanced Steam has been updated to version 9.3. This release includes the following new features and bug fixes:
- Added the ability to sort wishlists by review scores, which will display the highest rated items first
- Added some behind the scenes updates to OpenCritic reviews, should now display correctly on all pages
- Added DRM warnings, price history information, and SteamDB links to bundle pages
- Updated SteamRep section on profile pages to use updated API and safer code
- Updated market code so that an items lowest price is shown on subsequent pages
- Updated stores used in price comparisons (removed 6 legacy stores, added 4 new stores)
- Fixed a bug where Steam Card Exchange links would not display properly on store pages
- Fixed a bug where the Ukraine region had an incorrect ISO code
- Fixed a bug where SteamDB links were not correctly formed on some pages
- Removed market section totals as they conflicted with new market page updates
This update is available for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Chrome users should see the extension update itself automatically within the next 60 minutes. Firefox users will update on their browser’s regular update schedule, or by selecting “Check for updates” on their addons screen.
Firefox users can enjoy full functionality now with the exception of “quick sell” and “instant sell” buttons in your inventory, which appears to be a complex browser-specific bug revolving around the way Enhanced Steam handles market data.
An updated beta version of Enhanced Steam for Microsoft Edge is currently in the works.
As always, please let me know if you encounter any issues with this release.