Today marks the release of Enhanced Steam version 8.9! This version includes the following changes:
- Added sorting options to the “my sell listing” section of the market home page
- Updated visual layout of badge page sorting, filtering, and viewing options
- Fixed a bug where agegate pages would throw an error rather than correctly entering a date
- Fixed an issue with surprise logos not displaying correctly
- Fixed a bug with recommendations highlights on storefront
- Fixed a bug where invalid dynamic store data would be cached incorrectly
- Fixed a bug that caused items with quotes in their names to not show correct buttons in inventory
- Fixed a bug that displayed an incorrect wishlist total if some items were not yet available
- Fixed a bug where some home page elements weren’t highlighted correctly
Note for Firefox users – some features of Enhanced Steam are not yet working with versions of Firefox less than version 50. For example, custom profile backgrounds and Early Access banners aren’t working from steamcommunity.com pages. Most of these features are re-enabled by using Firefox 50 or above, or will be re-enabled at a future date.
I’m really happy with the way the workflows for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge are coming together and that the three browsers can be easily supported going forward. Thank you everyone for your continued support!